Terms & Conditions
Terms of Conditions of Use
These are the Terms and Conditions of Use for the Tempforce, LP website maintained by Tempforce, LP and Tempforce, LP's other subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions and their respective successors and assigns (collectively, as used in these terms and conditions, "Tempforce, LP").
Applicability of Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein and to all applicable laws and regulations. You, as a visitor to and user of this website, accept such terms and conditions as a condition to the privilege of accessing the information made available herein, being provided the privilege to supply information hereunder, and otherwise making use of the website. These terms and conditions may be revised from time to time without further notice by updating this posting, and you accept responsibility for reviewing the applicable terms and conditions each time you visit or use this website in the future.
Intended Purposes of Website
The primary purposes of the Tempforce, LP website are:
1) to provide employers who are existing or prospective clients of Tempforce, LP with an online tool and resources to post job openings and orders and with other relevant information; and
2) to provide professionals who are seeking jobs with an online tool and resources to assess and evaluate available opportunities that may match their qualifications and preferences and to submit their resumes and other relevant information to apply for such positions.
Tempforce, LP maintains this website as a service to such employers and job seekers. The user instructions on the website further define the intended purposes and other terms and conditions of use for each feature of this website.
Permitted Uses of Website
Many portions of this website are available for public viewing and use, but you must register or enter into a separate agreement with Tempforce, LP to access other portions of the website, such as those that enable an employer to post a job opening and those that enable a job seeker to submit a resume. Subject to these terms and conditions, the terms and conditions of any applicable license or other agreement and applicable law, Tempforce, LP hereby grants you permission to:
(1) view and use for the intended purposes those portions of the website to which we have granted you access;
(2) make one complete, unaltered electronic copy and/or one complete, unaltered paper copy of any page on this website to which we have granted you access, provided you do not remove any copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices and that you use it solely for personal or internal business purposes and do not distribute or republish it;
(3) submit job postings and job applications and otherwise sign up for our services, subject to payment of all applicable charges and agreement to the terms and conditions of any other agreement associated with those services; and
(4) use any website links, discussion forums, contact lists and e-mail links to which you have been granted access to navigate the website and Internet and to interact with Tempforce, LP and other users of our website in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Prohibited Uses of Website
Except as expressly set forth under "Permitted Uses of Website," to promote the integrity, reliability and security of this website and the services we provide over this website, any other use of this website or its contents is prohibited without first obtaining written permission from Tempforce, LP. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, users of this website may not:
(1) make unsolicited offers or proposals or send junk mail to other users;
(2) harass, defame or defraud other users;
(3) knowingly damage or interfere with the operation of our services, any software that utilizes them, or any user's enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms or other harmful code or through making repeated or automated "hits' on this website with the intention or likely impact of causing delay or loss in availability of service on the website;
(4) disable, circumvent, avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our services or software, features that enforce restrictions or limitations on use of our services or software, or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or other material accessible through use of our services or software;
(5) use our services to upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy or publicity, unless you own or control the rights or have received all necessary consent to do so;
(6) use our services to download any file posted by another user that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed and/or distributed in this manner;
(7) access or use our services in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, regulation or order, including, without limitation, those governing labor and employment, data protection and privacy; or
(8) otherwise access or use this website in violation of these terms and conditions or use our other services or our software in violation of any applicable license or service agreement or infringe any intellectual property right or misappropriate any intellectual property.
Consequences of Unacceptable Use
We reserve the right to take any and all action we deem appropriate if we become aware of conduct that we believe does not conform to the requirements of these terms and conditions, any agreement pursuant to which you use our services or any software that utilizes them, or applicable law, but we do not assume any responsibility for such conduct or any obligation to act to prevent it or stop it after it has occurred. We disclaim all liability for failure or refusal to take action with respect to conduct prohibited by this policy or for delay in taking action if we choose to act. Without limiting the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate service to anyone whom we become aware is repeatedly using our services in violation of copyright law. It is your sole responsibility to use the services in compliance with all applicable copyright and other laws.
User Accounts, Security and Passwords
If any service available to you on this website requires you to register or open a user account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You may be asked to choose a user name and/or password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, whether used by you or by someone who has obtained your account information from you. You must notify Tempforce, LP immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Tempforce, LP will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
Accuracy of Information on Website
Tempforce, LP has attempted to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website at the time of its initial posting and each updating, but makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. Tempforce, LP undertakes no duty to supplement or update the information on this website in the future, and any voluntary efforts by Tempforce, LP to do so will not constitute an undertaking of such a duty. Users of this website accept all information made available herein "as is" without any representation or warranty. Tempforce, LP accepts no responsibility for any action taken by users of this website or other persons based on the information presented herein. All access and use of this website, and any and all content presented herein, is at the user's own risk.
Third-Party Statements and Opinions
Tempforce, LP is not responsible for any opinions, advice or statements made by third parties. Except as required by law, we have no obligation to monitor user postings or to remove or retain user supplied content, although we reserve the right to do so.